At PuroClean, we believe you deserve an environmentally safe facility, that’s why we use professional equipment, approved cleaning systems, microfiber products and recyclable containers to eliminate bacterial transfer and to help protect the environment for the increased health and safety of your employees and visitors.
Prior to commencement on any site, risk assessments are made to find out the environmental requirements from National, State and local authorities that apply to specific projects. We identify the tasks and procedures which will control the risks and environmental impacts from work activities, which allow us to plan for environmental controls and measures.
PuroClean is an environmentally friendly organisation that is dedicated to contributing and providing:
- A workplace with methods that is safe and sustainable for the environment.
- Implement any Environment Protection Authority (EPA) regulations, associated with National, State and local authorities as well as development applications, consent conditions, and any additional customer contractual requirements associated with the environment.
- Set environmental strategies for the areas that could have any kind of environmental impact.
- Ensure our project activities do not impact outside the controlled areas and that all equipment, tools and machinery are maintained and safe for the environment.
- Minimise the emission of polluted runoff, dust, and noise from site offices, facilities, and equipment by use of maintenance and protective measures.
- Provide processes for identifying environmental hazards, assessing risks and controlling environmental impacts.
- A process for consultation with workers and to keep workers informed and involved in decisions that may affect the Environment Management Plan.
- Provide information, training and supervision to all workers implementing the Environmental Management Plan.
- Respond to any environmental emergency situation which could cause concerns for the environment.
- Use only approved eco-friendly, high quality cleaning products which are safe, biodegradable and better for the environment as well as septic and grey water systems.